28 YEARS OF REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
During my 28 years as a Realtor, honesty, truthfulness and integrity have been the cornerstone of my business. I pride myself on what my clients say about me, which may be why so many of them come back to me when their housing needs change.
Real Estate is something I live, work and breath. My greatest joy is to getting the right house for the client I am working with.
My sellers are always excited about getting their house sold with all the marketing materials that I can offer.
- Experienced in James Island, Johns Island and Wadmalaw
- Representing Plantations across the state
- Experienced in Residential and Commercial investment property
- Over one million acres of land sold
- Presidents Circle Award winner, Leading Edge Award winner, Charleston Top Producers Club member
- Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate Realtor Institute
- Can offer access to a network of trusted real estate sites. mortgage bankers, housing inspectors, closing attorneys and insurance brokers if you need reccomendations
- Expert in 1031 Exchanges
- References available, please call or e-mail
- Looking forward to welcoming the new Boeing employees to the Lowcountry!